Children are never too young to learn the importance of keeping safe online. Whilst the advice they receive will vary depending on their age it is vital to teach them key messages as early as possible, in language they understand. We all play a vital role in developing the life skills and knowledge they need to use the online world safely and with confidence.
We aim to develop awareness of both children and parents through:
- regular in class sessions focusing on online safety
- regular assemblies delivered by both adults and children
- update parents through delivering parent sessions
- sharing current information and advice through the school newsletter
- providing Digital Parenting magazine
Please access the links to develop your awareness alongside you children.